Watford / Hornchurch / Guildford
£50 - 1 Hour
£50 - To Keep Camera Footage
LAMDA Syllabus Youth Tuition
Watford / Hornchurch / Woking
£10 - 30mins (Paired Tuition)
£20 - 30mins (Solo Tuition)
Who are the classes for?
- For those who want to develop their acting to a professional standard or those who want to act for fun, under the guidance of a professional actor.
- For those looking to build on there acting credits for their CV
- Starting actors who want to further develop their acting practice and learn from industry creatives and professionals
What's included in the Courses?
- A series of acting classes teaching industry standard acting methods, taught by experienced actors.
- The sessions give the actor an opportunity to platform their work throughout the term with a performance.
- The course offers guidance on how get into the acting industry, although it is not compulsory for students to want to get into the industry, some students will be on the course for confidence building, creative expression etc, The course is not solely for those wishing to make a career out of acting.
How does it work?
- Sessions will run for a 12 week term one day a week.
- Monday sessions are based in Hornchurch and Tuesday and Saturday sessions are based in Watford.
- Actors will receive practical steps to learn how to create a truthful character performance.
- Actors may be trained through improvisations, voice work, script work, drama games, mask work, and more. At the end of the term, Actors will have learned steps to creating a truthful performance, and will put their work into action in a public performance.
- The performance demands good rehearsal, therefore it’s exclusive to those who have committed to a whole term.
- Sessions may also include acting for camera
- Advice is offered to those who would like to get into the acting industry.
- Sessions may include special guests from the industry.
How do I apply?
- Apply by filling out the Course Form below.
- You can also apply for a taster session by filling out the form on the Free Workshop page. You'll have the option to sign up for the next term when you attend the free session.
Payment for classes is received by cash, cheque, bank transfer. Payment details will be given when you fill out the Course form below or contact us.